Korean Food #3
SAMGYETANG is Korean traditional health food with ginseng in chicken for summer season.
Korean has SAMGYETANG on the hottest day of summer called 'Bok-Nal'.
During summer it's easy to be undernourished because of sweating, so Korean ancestors had SAMGYETANG to beat the heat.
One of the ingredients, ginseng has the effects of increased resistance to stress, fatigue recovery, high blood pressure control, anti-cancer and self-discipline.
1) You need a young chicken, glutinous rice, milk vetch root, ginseng, garlic, jujubes, abalone, green onions, salt, pepper, water
1. Clean the young chicken, ginseng, garlic and jujube, and the glutinous rice and milk vetch root are macerated in water for about two hours.
2. Put the milk vetch root and water in a pot and boil for about an hour.
3. Put glutinous rice, ginseng, garlic, jujube, and abalone in a young chicken belly, season with salt and pepper
4. Tie the chicken legs in x shape, then boil over high heat for 20 minutes and simmer over medium heat for about 1 hour.
ABOUT KOREA FOCUS
WEBSITE ▶ koreainfocus.com
FB GROUP ▶ Korea Focus
#KOREAN #FOOD #SAMGYETANG #WHAT_IS_SAMGYETANG? #EFFICACY #INGREDIENTS_AND_RECIPES