Korean Food #2
1) GIMBAP is a dish rolled up with rice and various ingredients in a dried seaweed.
2) There's many kinds of GIMBAP according to main ingredients and its type.
By main ingredients : tuna GIMBAP, pork cutlet GIMBAP, bulgogi GIMBAP, cheese GIMBAP, shrimp GIMBAP, etc.
By type : triangular GIMBAP, small GIMBAP, nude GIMBAP, etc.
1) It's really easy to have GIMBAP since there's many store to sell it.
Even convenience store sell GIMBAP and the price is reasonable.
2) GIMBAP has many kinds of vegetable with rice so it is good for our health.
1) You need rice, dried seaweed, pickled radish, eggs, fish cake, carrots, spinach, ham, a board for roll up
You can have tuna, pork cutlet, bulgogi, cheese, shrimp according to your taste.
1. Put toasted seaweed on a board for roll up and spread rice evenly over it.
2. Put other ingredients over it, then roll up.
3. Cut it into bite-size pieces and have a nice GIMBAP! :)
ABOUT KOREA FOCUS
WEBSITE ▶ koreainfocus.com
FB GROUP ▶ Korea Focus
#KOREAN #FOOD #GIMBAP #WHAT_IS_GIMBAP? #REASONS_FOR_POPULARITY #INGREDIENTS_AND_RECIPES